Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!
(Source: piyox22, via auriceli)
tHAT ONE TIME HETALIA MADE A GUIDE ON HOW TO BE AN ANGRY GERMAN
looks like someone read the guide a little too well
(Source: spoopycecilos, via awesomeeatsyou)
A reservoir of water three times the volume of all the oceans has been discovered deep beneath the Earth’s surface. The finding could help explain where Earth’s seas came from.
The water is hidden inside a blue rock that lies 700 kilometres underground in the mantle, the layer of hot rock between Earth’s surface and its core.
Some geologists think water arrived in comets as they struck planets, but the new discovery supports an alternative idea that the ocean oozed out of Earth’s interior layer.
That’s where the lizard people live
I just wanna point something out.
You know how you always see those pictures of the strange types of fish that live in the deep, deep sea?
like this one
or this one
and this one
If any and if possible imagine what the fish look like in the DEEP, DEEP sea.
I’m smelling a million dollar creepy story.
When I was a kid, whenever I’d feel small or lonely, I’d look up at the stars, and wonder if there was life up there. Turns out I was looking in the wrong direction.
why do you all refuse to read the article or learn any science? there’s no body of liquid water, it’s water molecules within solid rock. under hundreds of kilometers of more solid rock at extreme temperature and pressure where there’s no life
I bet the waterbears can live there.